Role of Students
- Complete the Application to Establish a School Based Apprenticeship or Traineeship form and submit to the school
- Attend an interview with the employer and undertake a paid work trial if requested by the employer
- Read over the Information for students supplied by the school
- Attend a sign up meeting for the school based apprenticeship or traineeship
- Attend a preparatory session with your school SBAT contact prior to beginning your school based apprenticeship or traineeship.
- Attend the Catch-up session each term conducted by your school SBAT contact
- Immediately advise your school contact person if you have any concerns or grievances about your workplace or training.
- Attend scheduled training and complete assignments and other assessment tasks set by the registered training organisation.
- Maintaining the Log of Attendance at Work booklet or competency record book (whichever is provided)
- Notify your supervisor if you are running late or unable to come to work, TAFE or another place of study
Questions & Answers