ANZ Traineeships available for Indigenous students
ANZ has recruited over 650 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander trainees in branches across Australia since 2003.
We believe that investing in training and supporting Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities provides opportunities for talented individuals to grow and open the door to a rewarding career with ANZ.
School Based Traineeships
While completing year 11 and year 12 studies, trainees will:
- work at least one day a week in an ANZ branch
- receive an income while learning new skills
- achieve a National Certificate qualification
- be supported by ANZ staff and Aboriginal mentors
- be able to take on career opportunities with ANZ or other opportunities at the end of their traineeship.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate II or III in Business or Financial Services
To find out more about the ANZ Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander School Based Traineeships, watch
"The Start of Something Big" video (MPG 29.5MG).
Interested in applying?
Applications for the School Based Traineeship are now open.
To apply, complete and submit Application Form online.
Please note applications for the School Based Traineeship Program close on 31 July 2012.
For further information please contact
Phone: 9227 1413
Dept of Education and Communities
Phone: 9244 5661