School Based Traineeships Positions in NSW
The Reece School Based Traineeships provide the opportunity to combine HSC studies with part time work at local Reece stores.
You can commence this program in either Years 10 or 11 and continue through to Year 12.
What's in it for you
- On the job training
- A head start on your career
- Preparation for the workforce
- 4 units credit towards your Year 12 Higher School Certificate
Earn while you learn
- Be paid above the award rate
- Work 1 day a week and a Saturday, leaving only 4 days of school. Plus there are opportunities to work during school holidays.
What do I get when I finish?
- A nationally recognised qualification - Certificate II in Transport & Logistics (Warehousing & Storage)
- Reece will consider all participants who successfully complete the program for a full time position.
- Reece will consider all participants who go to university once finished Year 12 for part time work.